Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wyndham Rewards: Choose Your Gift Promotion

I received an email from Wyndham Rewards about their latest holiday "Gift Me" promotion which allows you to choose a free gift (6,500 bonus points, plus 1,000 bonus points for booking at WyndhamRewards.com) after every completing 2 separate stays at participating hotels in the Wyndham Rewards program with an arrival date on or before February 1, 2012.



Since I am crossing my fingers about booking a commercial that's shooting two days next week, I thought it would be smart to register for this promotion just incase I would be spending a few nights in Reading, PA (some of their hotels are relatively inexpensive in that area. I saw a Days Inn listed at $44 per night for the dates I might need it).

The gift I "choose" upon registration was of course a free night. To learn more about the promotion, please visit the official promotion page. The image below shows the hotel chains that are included in the Wyndham Rewards program.


Has anyone else thought about taking advantage of this promotion?

-x0 Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis