Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Angelina. So here it is - just another points and miles travel blog by just another points traveler. I've actually been inspired to start blogging merely as a way to contain my uncontainable excitement about all things points and miles and to simply convey my "point stories" to important people such as Kevin (the mister in my life) and my family.

In that case, a blog works because let me tell you, it's hard enough to get a man to listen to a woman babble for more than 3 sentences. I've learned to be certain that the most important facts are presented in the first sentence and last sentence only because that's really all they comprehend anyway. Usually the last sentence is a repeat of the first sentence in some degree.

Anyway, I'm babbling... back to business here.

Since my wee-little years, I've always had a passion for travel, and as far back as I can remember, whenever a grown-up asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I always replied "a world traveler".

But since I am just another points traveler, you can easily assume that I am just an average gal without access to a multi-million dollar hedge fund to allow me to travel abroad several times a year. Your assumptions are correct. I rely (heavily) upon opportunities that allow me to travel for sometimes close to nada. I look forward to sharing with you. Stay tuned!

x0-Angelina


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis