Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Earn 500 U.S. Airways Dividend Miles By Joining Dividend Miles Daily Deal

Wow there are just so many great point opportunities and deals today - I can barely keep track! This one is easy - click here to sign up for Dividend Miles Daily Deal (a new Groupon-like site rolled out by U.S. Airways) & receive 500 miles (I'll also receive 500 miles per referral).

Don't have a Dividend Miles Account? Log onto the U.S. Airways site and create your free account today. I didn't even have one until about a month ago when I joined to participate in their annual "Grand Slam" Promotion. I'll post about that soon once all of my "hits" are in and I have a final mileage count. So far I'm pushing a little over 15,000 miles without even flying with them. Not bad for just joining!

The best part? U.S. Airways is in the Star Alliance along with United and Continental, meaning you can redeem miles on Continental & United flights along with dozens of other airlines in the Star Alliance.

-x0 Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis