Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Sneaky Way to Score A Free Holiday Gift From American Express Via Vente-Privee

Wow it seems that I have a lot to say about American Express recently. I promise you'll think this one is fantastic. American Express just recently launched their own free flash/sample sale site called Vente-Privee which sells all things designer for up to 70% off.

If you're an AMEX card holder, you're in luck. American Express is offering a $20 statement credit on your first purchase using an American Express Card by December 31, 2011. You can spend as little as $1 and still get the $20 credit. I actually just purchased a cute designer coffee cup set (pictured below) that I will most likely gift to someone. The price was $15 (marked down from $48) and $5.95 for shipping. After the $20 statement credit is posted, it'll only end up costing me a grand 95 cents. Not a bad gig!

You can go ahead and sign up here (thanks for letting me refer you) and take a peak at today's sales.

How will you scratch someone off your holiday shopping list courtesy of American Express?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis